Click on the picture for a larger view
General and Industrial Rivets
Regular Aluminum Rivets
Description: RMA1/8 Med Alum. Rivet 1/8"(20)(rma) D
- Available in steel and aluminum, in 3 diameters and 3 grip ranges.
- Steel rivets are much stronger than aluminum.
- Use steel rivets for very heavy duty jobs and when riveting steel to steel.
- Use aluminum rivets for lighter weight jobs and materials such as aluminum, fabrics, plastics, leather, etc.
- Determine rivet diameter by strength needed for job.
- Determine rivet grip range by thickness of materials being fastened.
- Use washers when joining soft materials or when existing hole is oversize.
Available: Call for In-Store Availability
More From This Mfg.